Commercial Real Estate Financing
At BLS Finance, we offer various funding options that will help you get to where you need to be as a company.
If purchasing a new piece of real estate is on your to-do list, our commercial real estate team is a great place to start.
With professionals who are experienced in the field of finance, we can create a loan structure that's perfect for your business.
Whether for small or large companies, we have the knowledge to ensure that you can acquire the real estate you need to succeed. Our real estate financing programs include:
- Non-Recourse Loans – With low rates and fixed terms, this type of loan is easily attainable with the right property type. For retail buildings,
anchored shopping centers, office buildings, flagged hotels and more; these funds come out of pooled trusts that are sold to investors.
- Cash-Out Refinancing - This is an excellent option if you have equity in your commercial property and are looking to raise extra working capital for your business.
- Conventional Loans – This type of loan is ideal for a refinance or purchase of multi-family properties, self-storage units,
and more. LTVs are high and rates are low, making this option enticing to many companies.
- Short Term CRE Loans – These solutions can be appropriate where a borrower is unable to qualify for a traditional loan for one reason or another. For example, a borrower
may not be able to qualify due to credit or financials not meeting current guidelines. Other situations also may call for short term loans, i.e.perhaps the property doesn't qualify
because it is in need of repairs or maybe it's an investment property that's not being rented.
- Interim Loans - These loans are excellent solutions for when a property needs to be 'stabilized', i.e. construction has just finished and there is a period of time before
tenants move in or a new company occupant gets established. These loans 'bridge' gaps between traditional types of financing.
- SBA Loans – The 7a and 504 SBA loans are meant for owner occupied properties (retail, restaurants, shops, etc.) and flagged hotels. With competitive rates and
terms for the loan, these are some of the most sought after options.
Looking for further information?